Wacaco Nanopresso Portable Coffee Maker - Chill White
Revitalize your body with coffee and boost your spirit with colors. Sources of energy, the new Nanopresso Elements are joyful, convivial, emotional, spiritual. They are who you are.
Packed with new features and capabilities, which will drastically improve the way you prepare your favorite coffee, Nanopresso is one of the best and most versatile espresso machines. A truly unique addition to your coffee toolkit! Built around a newly patented pumping system, the Nanopresso is capable of reaching, with the help of your hands, a maximum of 18 bars (261 PSI) of pressure for unparalleled coffee extractions qualities.
The Nanopresso works best with finely ground coffee that is tamped hard. It is delightfully easy to operate and simple to use. The Nanopresso requires 15% less force to pump compared to previous models (1st generation Minipresso). With Nanopresso, the power is in the machine, not in your hands. After each shot, Nanopresso maintenance takes only few seconds. When necessary, every components of the portafilter are easily separated for deep cleaning.
Coffee extraction by pumping takes approximately 20-30 seconds, within first 8 pumpings, you prepare the required pressure and only then is the coffee extracted.
- Comes with durable EVA Shell Case
- Double shots available with Wacaco Nanopresso Barista Kit(not include)
- Portable and compact
- Easy to clean
- 80ml water capacity
- 8g ground capacity
- Material - BPA-free Plastic, Silicone O-rings
- Weight - 336g
- Dimensions - 156 x 71 x 62 mm
- 1 x Wacaco Nanopresso
- 1 x Protective EVA Shell Case
- 1 x Coffee Scoop / Tamp (Built-In)
- 1 x Espresso Cup (Built-In)
- 1 x Brush
- Add 8g of ground coffee to the portafilter and tamp
- Add 80 ml of hot water to the reservoir
- Assemble the brewer and hold it above the included mug
- Press the pumping knob continually until the mug is full of rich, balanced espresso.
I got the nanopresso as a gift for my husband, and we are impressed! Compact, easy to use and makes a very decent espresso! While we intended to use on the go we can't help but enjoying espresso with a dash of milk at home, instead of our french press! We stop pumping at 20 pumps for a mellow espresso.