All of our equipment comes with a limited warranty. The warranty consists of:
- Espresso Machines and Grinders to be used for domestic applications come with a 12 months parts and 12 months labour warranty.
- Espresso Machines and Grinders to be used for Commercial applications (Cafes, Restaurants and Offices.) come with a 12 months parts and 3 months labour warranty.
- Accessories and any other equipment we sell only comes with any warranty as dictated by the manufacturer. In cases where no warranty is specified by the manufacturer, a 12 months warranty will be provided by our company.
The warranty extends only to the original purchaser and use in Australia. A purchase receipt, purchase order number or other proof of date of original purchase is required before warranty service is performed. The warranty does not cover normal wear of parts or damage resulting from negligent use or misuse of the equipment, use contrary to the operating instructions, failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance, or disassembly, repair or alteration by anyone unless directed by us. The warranty does not cover units that are used outside of Australia. Further, the warranty does not cover damage resulting from Acts of God, such as fire, flood, hurricanes and tornadoes. The Golden Brewing is not responsible for shipping cost for warranty service.
Exceptions / Non-returnable Items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, coffee beans, springs, o-rings and gaskets), sale items and custom products (such as special orders or personalized items). Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
To start a warranty claim, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once proof of purchase has been established, if the product fault can safely and clearly be determined, we will offer you either an exchange or repair. The available remedy will depend on whether the fault amounts to a major failure. In some instances, we may need to consult with the manufacturer or importer to determine the fault and resolution. Most faults can be easily repaired within a reasonable time frame.
All warranty repairs are return-to-base. This means that you will need to get your goods to us or our approved service technician. This is standard practice across the industry.
After receiving your goods the technician will carry out an assessment.
- If the failure is covered by warranty the technician will repair the unit then send an invoice for parts and labour to us.
- If the failure is not covered by warranty the technician will send a quotation for parts and labour to you.
We will not offer a repair or replacement if the product has been damaged by misuse or abuse. Examples include but are not limited to inadequately filtered water, lime scaling, corrosion due to high chloride ion concentrations in water, operator errors, water/liquid damage, unauthorised repair work or modification and fair wear and tear.