Wacaco Minipresso NS2 Capsule Espresso Machine
The Minipresso NS2 is the new generation of the well-known Minipresso NS. Smaller and lighter, it’s even more portable while still offering amazing espresso quality through the use of NS CAPSULES*.
The advantage of brewing with a capsule is the coffee is already ground, measured, and tamped with higher precision in a condensed hermetically sealed package for perfect preservation of all the flavors of freshly ground coffee. There is very little left for error, so your espresso looks and tastes great cup after cup. The use of capsules is also more convenient, mess free, and makes your espresso machine easier to clean after use.
The Minipresso NS2 is definitely your best choice to quickly enjoy up to 60 ml of delicious espresso at home, in the office, and on the go.
*NS CAPSULES refers to Nespresso®** Original capsules and compatibles.
** Third-party brand with no link to Wacaco Company Limited
Note: some non Original capsules might not work well with our machines. Capsules with filter paper membranes are not compatible.
Note: Capsules are not included.
Note: The protective case is not included and sold separately.
- For Nespresso® Original compatible capsules
- Fun to brew - Consistent rich crema espresso
- Easy to use - Quick to clean
Hand powered - No electricity, no battery required
Eco-friendly - Partially made of wheat-base polymers
Extra compact - 130mm
Ultra-light - 290g
French design - Modern and elegant style
- 80ml water capacity
- 18g ground capacity
- Compatibility - Nespresso®* Original capsules and most compatibles.
- Average pressure - 18 bar
- Material - BPA-free Food Safe Plastic, Silicone O-rings, Aluminium
- Weight - 290g
- Dimensions - 129x70x60 mm
- 1 x Espresso cup
- 1 x Drip tray
- 1 x Brush
- 1 x Carrying pouch
- 1 x Multi-languages instruction book
- 1 x Warranty card
- 1 x Sticker
- Minipresso NS2 is very simple and intuitive to operate.
- Add any compatible capsules into the outlet head.
- Add hot water into the water tank.
- Unlock the piston from its travel position and pump a few strokes to pressurize and extract delicious espresso with generous crema.
I've ordered two of these in the last month as gifts. The service I've received has been outstanding and the product itself is fantastic. I'd say it's well worth purchasing the carry case especially if you plan on travelling with this