Trinity Zero Mini Press Portable Coffee Maker - Black
Trinity Zero is a patented coffee press, creating a stronger coffee, in a shorter time. The easiest press to 'pick up and play', and the most compact and portable, so you can take it anywhere - from home to the highest peaks.
The Trinity Zero Coffee Press is small enough to slip into your pocket, but is a part of something bigger: a move towards sustainable manufacturing and minimal environmental impact. Oh, and it makes a quality coffee, too.
Not only is it extremely portable due to its size, but the Zero is also one of the simplest brewers around, with only three parts and one brew method which allows you to have your favourite cup of coffee ready for you to enjoy in about 60 seconds.
Each piece of the Zero brewer is recyclable and involves no single-use components such as paper filters. This environmentalist design is quite intentional from the team at Trinity Coffee, who as part of the company’s #TowardsZero campaign, are making every effort to minimise their environmental impact while maintaining excellence and quality in their brewing products.
- Brews in Under 60 Seconds
- Come with reusable stainless steel filter
- Portable and compact - weighs just 113g
- 18g Ground Capacity, 100ml Water Capacity
- BPA-Free Titan Plastic, Stainless Steel
- Dimensions - W 100× D 100× H 150 mm
- 1 x Trinity Zero Coffee Press
- 1 x Reusable Stainless Steel Filter
- Add 18g of medium/fine coffee grounds to the coffee basket.
Screw the basket on to the water chamber and place the brewer on top of your cup.
- Add 100ml of boiling water to the water chamber (fill to the indicator line).
- Let it sit for about 30 seconds to pre-infuse.
- Add the lid to the water chamber, making sure it’s nice and secure.
- Push down on the pump on the lid with your thumb. This will begin forcing water through the coffee bed. Hold the pump down for a second or two at a time before pumping again. You should have a nice, steady stream of coffee being extracted from the filter basket with each press.
- Within about a minute, your coffee should be ready to enjoy.