Timemore Chestnut C3 Manual Coffee Grinder - Matte Black
The biggest difference between C3 and C2 manual grinder is that C3 has been upgraded with new burr. The newly designed 38mm S2C 660 burr is applied to C3 manual grinder. Better grinding quality and more uniform particle consistency enable us to obtain better coffee flavor cleanliness, rich and balanced quality and strong body. If you are looking for a cost-effective and professional grinder, C3 will be your priority.
Patented S2C Burrs:
The S2C660 burr is derived from the S2C860 on the original chestnut X model. After the chestnut X model was launched, it has won unanimous praise in the industry. Based on the original burr, the design team reduced the size and fine-tuned the parameters, and the overall grinding effect was significantly improved.
Timemore has hit the nail on the head here. A cost efficient hand grinder with the performance of something you’d expect to pay significantly more for. If you're buying for a barista or someone who enjoys something a little more creative at home, this is perfect.
Say goodbye to purchasing pre ground coffee beans, something everyone looks forward to. The Timemore Chestnut is a lightweight, reliable and consistent hand grinder. Weighing in at 430g makes it the perfect addition for little trips away.
This hand grinder has stainless steel burrs which means it can be consistent across all grind size adjustments unlike other grinders with a similar promise. If you’re grinding for an espresso, aeropress, filter or even french press, it’s got you covered. I have one of these at home and personally I love it, it's also incredibly quick for such a small device. You can never go wrong with something like this.
Timemore is known for its reliability. Grind quality is unbeatable, with stainless steel burrs you can adjust your grind setting to get a uniform result every time. The C3 is a brilliant new addition to Timemore’s line of hand coffee grinders. With the same spring mechanism that locks the inner burr into position, and two ball bearings that hold the grind shaft in place, you’re not losing even a little bit of grind quality. And the updated handle connection gives this grinder an exceptionally precise grind and a smooth turning handle.
- S2C660 38mm SUS420 Stainless Steel Conical burrs Set
- Aluminum bean container with aluminum dial and dial plate
- Dual bearings to ensure you retain consistent grind size
- Point to point coarseness adjustment
- Sleek, compact minimal design with ease of setup and fast grinding
- Capacity - 25g
- Weight - 430g
- Material - Aluminium body, CNC Stainless Steel burrs
- Dimensions - 147(160 with handle) x 52 mm
- 1 x Timemore Chestnut C3 Manual Grinder
- 1 x Grinder Sleeve
- 1 x Cleaning Brush
- 1 x User Manual
Recommended Grind Settings:
- Espresso Machine: 7-8 clicks
- Moka Pot: 10-12 clicks
- AeroPress: 13-16 clicks
- V60: 13-16 clicks
- French Press: 17-20 clicks
- Chemex: 24 clicks
How to Use:
- Pull out (rotate) the container. Set up coarseness by turning the scale at the bottom of the body.
- Fasten the body by rotating it towards the bottom container.
- Open the lid and pour coffee beans inside from the top of the grinder.
- Hold the body and rotate the handle.
- Rotate and pull out the metal container, pour the coffee grounds after grinding is finished.
It's a nice-feeling build. However, the steel threading for screwing the grind chamber on and off gives you a nails-on-blackboard-like feeling...
Grinds well and has a hefty weight to it. Comes with a small pouch for travel too which is a bonus.