Subminimal FlowTip Milk Jug - Black
The FlowTip Milk Jug is the perfect companion for the Subminimal Nanofoamer which is also available on our website.
This unique milk jug features an ergonomic and heat-resistant handle that allows you to use the jug directly on a stove to warm up your milk.
This means you DON'T need an espresso machine, steam wand, or a separate pot for heating the milk at home - simply use the FlowTip Jug and NanoFoamer to create silky-smooth microfoam milk in a matter of seconds!
All-day comfort at the cafe.
This ergonomic heat-resistant handle makes the long hours of working with hot steamed milk a little easier on the hands.
The smooth neck ensures a very even flow of milk during the pour, which gets the latte art started just right.
The tangent edges of the spout give the milk all the room it needs for dreamy ripples as it flows unobstructed from side to side.
Sharp, only at the very tip. This means you can create very fine details at the end of your pattern without compromising your ripples earlier on.
Compatible with all stovetop types.
An induction diffuser may be required if the induction stove cannot detect such a small pot. A diffuser may also be necessary for stability on a gas stove.
- 304 Stainless Steel, FDA and EU Regulations approved
- Ergonomic Heat Resistant Handle
- Compatible with open flame and induction stoves
- Dishwasher safe
- Smooth neck for even flow
- Angled edges for fast ripples
- Sharp tip for fine details
- Material - Stainless Steel- Teflon coated on the outside
- Capacity - 450ml
- Weight - 218g
- Dimensions - 83 x 110 x 118mm
- 1 x Subminimal FlowTip Milk Jug
- 1 x Mini Cleaning Brush