Hario V60 Pour Over Plastic Dripper 02 - Clear
Whether you are a world champion barista or a coffee enthusiast at home, the V60 coffee dripper brews your favourite coffee quickly, easily and without the mess. The plastic v60 dripper is lightweight and ideal for travelling, as well as being durable and easy to clean.
The reason the V60 coffee dripper is so popular amongst professional baristas and coffee connoisseurs is simple – it makes delicious, clean and repeatable coffee every time.
The 60° brewing angle allows the water to flow evenly through the coffee resulting in a perfect coffee extraction. The exit hole of the dripper, is larger than normal, giving you control of the water flow, allowing you to brew the coffee just as you like it.
- Made in Japan
- Brew 1 - 4 cups
- BPA-Free plastic lightweight body
- Compatible with all Hario filters
- Dimensions - W137 x D116 x H102 mm
- 1 x Hario V60 dripper 02 in clear plastic.
- 1 x Measuring spoon.
- Use a ratio of 60g of coffee for 1 litre of water. If your making for one then most cups will be about 300ml so you need 18g of coffee.
- Grind the coffee courser than espresso, like sand.
- Boil fresh water and wait 1 minute to let the water cool to approx 95c.
- Place the filter paper in the V60 and pour some water over the filter paper to rinse.
- Place the ground coffee in the now wet filter paper then start pouring slowly onto the ground coffee.
- The pouring and drip time should take about 3-4 minutes.
- Enjoy the delicious coffee.
Easy to clean, durable, good quality & no colour changes & stained after uses
Never used a ceramic one but already dropped the plastic one and no damage so that is a win. Holds temperature well.Don't forget to buy filters, which cost almost the same as this
Works exactly as advertised, durable and we'll constructed.
Replaced an older pour over. Works as described. Don't be afraid of plastic.
The funnel and suggested filters worked perfectly together the first time. This simple coffee making setup is exactly what I hoped it would be, great for a single large cup of coffee or two regular cups in one go. Drains fast but also makes a strong cup of joe!