Hario V60 Pour Over Ceramic Dripper 02 - White
Whether you are a world champion barista or a coffee enthusiast at home, the V60 coffee dripper brews your favourite coffee quickly, easily and without the mess.
The durable ceramic body retains heat to help ensure a constant temperature throughout the brewing cycle. The dripper is made from Arita-yaki, a traditional style of Japanese ceramics with a history of 400 years. Each one is handmade by a local craftsperson..
The reason the V60 coffee dripper is so popular amongst professional baristas and coffee connoisseurs is simple – it makes delicious, clean and repeatable coffee every time.
The 60° brewing angle allows the water to flow evenly through the coffee resulting in a perfect coffee extraction. The exit hole of the dripper, is larger than normal, giving you control of the water flow, allowing you to brew the coffee just as you like it.
- Made in Japan
- Brew 1 - 4 cups
- Ceramic body
- Compatible with all Hario filters
- Dimensions - W140 x D120 x H102 mm
- 1 x Hario V60 ceramic dripper 02
- 1 x Measuring spoon
- Use a ratio of 60g of coffee for 1 litre of water. If your making for one then most cups will be about 300ml so you need 18g of coffee.
- Grind the coffee courser than espresso, like sand.
- Boil fresh water and wait 1 minute to let the water cool to approx 95c.
- Place the filter paper in the V60 and pour some water over the filter paper to rinse.
- Place the ground coffee in the now wet filter paper then start pouring slowly onto the ground coffee.
- The pouring and drip time should take about 3-4 minutes.
- Enjoy the delicious coffee.
I prefer the Hario vs Melitta. It makes a nicer cup of coffee. I've tried so many different variations of the pour over because I was tired of the plastic taste and cost of the Nespresso and Keurig. This works for me for a flavorful sans plastic cup of coffee in the morning.
Nice simple dripper
I love this cone. It's more expensive than the plastic version but it's so worth it. If you're a coffee freak like me, you'll appreciate that it better retains the water temperature which aids the quality of the extraction, aka makes the coffee tastes much better. If you like to get fancy, expensive, arabica, fair-trade, specialty unicorn, stardust, magic coffee, you might as well get the best gear to make the most of it.
I love brewing my coffee with this and the cafetiere!