Hario V60 Paper Filter 02 - 100 Pack
In Japanese, HARIO means “The King of Glass”. Since its founding in 1921, this Japanese company has been manufacturing glassware of the highest quality for general consumers and for industrial uses. This cone pour-over filter is designed to work with their V60 line of pour-over brewers produce a superior cup of coffee.
These paper filters produce a clean, flavorful, sediment-free cup, make for convenient brewing and cleanup. Use of paper filters are great in a busy shop environment that still places an importance on individually-brewed cups of coffee that won't sit and grow stale.
- Made in Japan
- Brew 1 - 4 cups
- 100 paper filters per pack
- Compatible with all Hario V60 Pour Over Dripper
- Dimensions - W 150× D 50× H 150mm
- 100 x Hario V60 Paper Filter 02
- Use a ratio of 60g of coffee for 1 litre of water. If your making for one then most cups will be about 300ml so you need 18g of coffee.
- Grind the coffee courser than espresso, like sand.
- Boil fresh water and wait 1 minute to let the water cool to approx 95c.
- Place the filter paper in the V60 and pour some water over the filter paper to rinse.
- Place the ground coffee in the now wet filter paper then start pouring slowly onto the ground coffee.
- The pouring and drip time should take about 3-4 minutes.
- Enjoy the delicious coffee.
great products worths the money
orignial product and next day delivery
Good quality and fast delivery.