Hario V60 One Pour Dripper MUGEN 02 - Clear Black
Let the star do your job: Hario introduces a new dripper with star-shaped ribs that allows the water to flow perfectly, all by itself.
The spiral ribs of V60 dripper has been such an icon in the industry for a long time- Hario is now giving us something new in that field. A star-shaped ribs!
The MUGEN features star-shaped grooves, allowing paper filters stick to the dripper and coffee to flow downwards at a steady pace. It was designed in collaboration with Tetsu Kasuya, the 2016 World Brewers Cup Champion.
The biggest difference this new dripper has to the classic V60 is that you only have to pour once- simply fill up the dripper, and let the star do your job. The meticulously calculated rib pattern will guide the water flow to drip through the coffee, and voila, a delicious coffee, into the server it goes.
The holder can be used to hang up your MUGEN, or place it on your mug or server. It can also be removed in order to place only the dripper itself on a stand for brewing.
- Made in Japan
- Brew 1 - 2 cups
- BPA-Free plastic lightweight body
- Compatible with all Hario filters
- Dimensions - W 142× D 116× H 94mm
- 1 x Hario V60 dripper 02 in clear black.
- 1 x Measuring spoon.
- Use a ratio of 60g of coffee for 1 litre of water. If your making for one then most cups will be about 300ml so you need 18g of coffee.
- Grind the coffee courser than espresso, like sand.
- Boil fresh water and wait 1 minute to let the water cool to approx 95c.
- Place the filter paper in the V60 and pour some water over the filter paper to rinse.
- Place the ground coffee in the now wet filter paper then start pouring slowly onto the ground coffee.
- The pouring and drip time should take about 3-4 minutes.
- Enjoy the delicious coffee.