Fellow Atmos Vacuum Canister 0.7L - Matte Black
Fellow produce premium grade coffee products and accessories, offering a sleek mix of design and functionality.
These beautiful Atmos vacuum canisters are the perfect combination of form and function, sleek design and ideal to keep your coffee fresh.
Oxygen makes coffee stale and robs your brew of its full potential. Atmos banishes air, moisture, and odours to stop your beans from ageing out before you’ve enjoyed the whole bag.
Twisting the lid back and forth sucks air out to prevent oxidation and extends coffee’s shelf life up to 50%. Lid features a vacuum lock indicator to ensure closure and an easy release button.
- Integrated Vacuum Pump – Twist the lid back and forth to remove air from the inside. The integrated pumps means no more hunting down a separate piece. The vacuum magic is all in the lid!Optimised for traveling, camping, boating or just at work
- Vacuum Lock Indicator – Watch the dot drop to reveal a green ring. The vacuum is now locked to prevent oxidation and extend the shelf life of coffee and other pantry items.
- Easy Release Button – When the contents are calling your name, press the button to unlock and bring the air pressure back to normal.
- Airtight Silicone Seal – Stops air, moisture, odours, and other funk from seeping in.
More Than Coffee – Store cereal, nuts, cookies, candy, or whatever else could benefit from the banishment of air.
- Material - Stainless Steel, Silicone Seal
- Capacity: 0.7 Litres (10oz/280g of beans)
- Weight: 326g
- Dimensions - 110 x 120mm
- Do not store ground substances, like ground coffee or flour in the Atmos. This may clog the vacuum lid and prevent a proper vacuum seal. Do not place Atmos upside down while storing content inside.
- Atmos is not to be cleaned in the dishwasher. For best cleaning practices, please refer to the Atmos Safety Instructions.
- Fellow Atmos Coffee Canister
Really enjoying using this. I like the vacuum for keeping beans fresh for longer. Will probably have multiple cans in the end because when it gets empty it takes a longer time to take the air out.