Clever Coffee Pour Over Dripper Set with Filter - Large
The Clever Dripper is a great way to make amazing filter coffee at home or in the office. This filter brewing device is similar to a Hari V60 02 in size but instead of requiring a slow and very even pour of water the coffee is brewed as an immersion.
Immersion brewing is similar to brewing coffee in a cafetiere. However the Clever Dripper users a filter paper to filter the coffee once the brew is complete. This results in a really clean cup of coffee without the sediment and rich body that is typical of brewing using a cafetiere.
Benefits of using a Clever Dripper
Made from tough, durable plastic that doesn't taint the flavour of the coffee
No need for a slow pouring kettle, just pour water directly over the coffee.
Flexible brewing method and you can brew using different timings and grind settings to get the best from the coffee.
The Clever Coffee Dripper is BPA-free and should be hand washed. Take care not to touch the bottom of the brewer throughout the brewing process as the liquid is meant to be easily released.
- Made in Taiwan
- Brew up to 475ml
- Comes with clever paper filters
- Compatible with #4/4 cups size filters
- Weight - 290g
- Materials - BPA-Free Eastman Tritan Plastic
- Dimensions - 150H x 170W x 135D mm
- Clever Coffee Pour Over Dripper - Large
- Clever dripper lid
- Clever dripper base/coaster
- Clever paper filter x 100 pcs
- Put the kettle on the boil to start. Rinse your paper filter and let it drain.
- Dose 16 grams of coffee and grind as fine as possible without stalling the brew (adjustments might be needed).
- When the kettle comes to a boil, place Clever on a scale and pour in 255 grams of water. Immediately add coffee and gentle get all grounds wet with a spoon.
- After three minutes, place Clever on a cup to drain. If it doesn't stall, you will need to grind finer next time.
The Clever Coffee Pour Over Dripper is simple to use and creates beautiful coffee! I can highly recommend this product.