Cafetto Evo Organic Coffee Machine Cleaner - 500g
Fully organic and biodegradable espresso machine cleaner. Kind to equipment and the environment, breaking down coffee oils to keep your machine in good working condition.
What is Cafetto EVO?
Cafetto EVO is a revolutionary new cleaning range from Cafetto. The range is totally organic and biodegradable. But not only that it cleans better and kinder on your expensive equipment. Plus when you flush it down your waste pipe the material biodegrades unlike other cleaners which use phosphates that accumulate and kill marine life.
Each tub of 1kg and 500g cleaner come with a scoop to help with portion control. This great little bonus means your tub of cleaner goes further and costs less per use than free pour cleaners and tablets.
No Chemical Residue
Also there is no chemical residue left behind to mess with your delicious coffee. Its odour free and great for anyone who doesn’t want the concern of chemical residue.
Cafetto EVO really is the perfect cleaner for the person who takes their coffee and equipment seriously. But also for the person who is concerned about the environment.
- EVO ingredients are all rapidly biodegradable meeting international standards and all ingredients are found in food or derived from plants.
- EVO is formulated to meet the requirements of the AQIS “National Standard for Organic and Bio-dynamic Product” and the USDA’s “National Organic Program”.
- EVO is registered by Biological Farmers of Australia (BFA) as an allowed input in organic systems and is certified by the Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI).
- EVO is completely and rapidly soluble and free-rinsing formulation leaving no trace of odour.
- EVO comes with a measuring scoop for accurate dosing.
- Volume - 500g
- Weight - 570g
Measurement - 130 x 80 x 80mm
- Made in Australia
- 1 x Cafetto Evo Organic Coffee Machine Cleaner - 500g
- Remove coffee filter from group handle, and replace with blind filter.
- For daily cleaning add 1 level scoop of EVO® into the group handle and insert as if brewing espresso. If the machine is cleaned less often, use 2 level scoops.
- Start cycle and allow to run for 10 seconds to dissolve cleaner.
- Stop cycle and allow to sit for 10 seconds.
- Start and stop cycle 4 more times - run for 10 seconds, stop for 10 seconds.
- Remove the group handle and rinse well under stream of water from delivery group. Turn off.
- Re-insert handle with blind filter, start and stop cycle 10 times - run for 5 seconds, stop for 2 seconds to ensure thorough rinsing.
- Remove blind filter and insert regular filter.
- Brew and discard a single espresso to re-season machine.