Bialetti Brikka 2020 Moka Pot Coffee Maker - 2 Cup
2020 Version Update:
The 2020 models is equipped with a new column design with a pressure valve system that uses a small silicone pressure regulator instead of the famous Brikka weight mechanism. The new valve is designed to enhance coffee creaminess.
Bring espresso drinks to your home without the fuss of a complicated espresso machine with the Bialetti Brikka Moka Pot. This stovetop espresso maker requires only coffee, water, and a hot surface to brew delicious espresso. Steam some milk and you can make yourself a latte or flat white.
The Bialetti Brikka’s, Weighted pressure valve, uses a patented valve system that regulates water pressure precisely to ensure that the coffee is rich in flavour, but not overpowering or weak. The results this brews a thicker crema with less visible bubbles. An open hole designed into the lid allows air to swirl above the brewing coffee to form velvety cream. This cream is the result of coffee oils trapping air and is the mark of quality espresso.
The 2 Cup Brikka has a boiler capacity of 100 ml and brews up to 60 ml of espresso. The 4 Cup Brikka has a 200 ml boiler and can brew closer to 140 ml of espresso. Pick the size that’s right for you. With either size, the whole process takes less than five minutes.
The aluminium alloy espresso maker is durable and beautiful. The acrylic handle and lid knob are easy to handle, even when the device is very hot. We suggest cleaning with warm water and soap, but advise against the dishwasher or using steel wool.
Pressure Valve System – Regulates pressure to produce balanced, rich coffee.
Velvety Crema – The open lid enables coffee oils and air to interact and form golden crema.
Two Sizes – Brew up to 60 ml with the 2 Cup model, or 140 ml with the 4 Cup.
Durable Materials – The espresso maker features aluminium alloy to last a lifetime.
- Heat-Resistant Handle – The bakelite handle and knob are hand-friendly, even when the aluminium is hot.
- Made from food grade Aluminium
- Suitable for 2 CUPS (Espresso Cups)
- Handle Colour / Material: Black Heat resistant BPA-free Bakelite
- Material: Aluminium
- Coffee funnel internal diameter: 43mm
- Gasket dimensions: OD 50mm x ID 41mm
- Filter diameter: 50mm
- Base diameter: 90mm
- Height: 164mm
- NOT suitable for INDUCTION cooktops
- NOT suitable for Dishwasher
- 1 x Bialetti Brikka 2020 Moka Pot Coffee Maker
- 1 x Measuring Cup - 200ml
- Grind size: coarser than espresso, about 16grams.
- Make sure your pot, gasket and valve are clean.
- While filling your coffee, don’t tamp, just level it off.
- Next, fill the valve below safety valve with hot water. (Filling with hot water so your coffee ground is not heated for too long)
- Then, turn on your burner with medium heat.
- When heard a gurgling sound, turn your heater off.
- Remove pot from burner, rinse the base with cool water to stop further brewing.
- Pour on your favorite cup and enjoy!